Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Snow?

So, I've been on vacation...don't blame me! However, now that I'm finally back to the old homestead, I shall try valiantly not to neglect my projects or my blog. It might be difficult, as time is starting to get away from me, but I'm here to tell you...I'm going to try. Oh yes, I am.

Among other news...snow. It's the reason I got back 2 days later than planned. It's oh so beautiful, and yet oh so destructive to schedules and plans. Oh well...Praise the Lord, right?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it home finally. AND glad that you did stay, even though it was kinda sad for you. :P

    Love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a nice time talking with you and Bethany, though! :) I'm so glad I was able to see you...it made staying worth while. :)

    ReplyDelete