My dear friend Suzy is doing a giveaway on her blog: Life is too short not to wear red shoes.
There are two types of people in this world..and I'm one of the list making kind. I generally have sticky notes stuck all over my desk, on my laptop, and around my room. They help me to feel slightly less scatter brained, especially lately. Being engaged does something to your remembering skills. I'm completely serious..and it's not just me it happens to. Take notice next time you're with somebody engaged..especially freshly engaged. They're nuts! ;)
Anyways, I'm taking Suzy's suggestion and writing down my own bucket list for you all to see. (getting an extra entry in her giveaway for doing so? nothing to do with it. ;)
1. Live in Italy. Since I'm marrying a military man, this might actually come to fruition.
2. Go skydiving. I think I may have mentioned this in a previous post..it has long been a desire of mine.
3. Have photos of me and my boy taken by Sarah Dawson I've loved her photography for years, and never thought I'd actually be one of her subjects. [Check!]
4. Learn how to make wine.
5. Live in an apartment. I'll be checking this one off in August!
6. Be my own boss, and start my own photography business.
7. Paint my kitchen apple green.
That's all for now. Be sure and check out this lady's blog and giveaway! She's very sweet, and has fun photos to accompany her thoughts. Love you, Suzy!