Friday, January 20, 2012

Thoughts..

Something I'll never really understand: Why wives want to stay home when they don't have any kids. It's BORING as all get out. I'm trying desperately to get a job, and to just DO something with my life. Right now I'm volunteering, as no jobs have appeared yet.. Don't get me wrong, I love being at home when my husband is home, and I love taking care of our apartment and cooking up scrumptious meals. But when he's at work? What the heck are girls thinking when they WANT to stay at home? Seriously, I don't get it.. There are only so many times a house can be cleaned.

Random things that have changed since marriage:
1. Before, I would never have dreamed of using the same utensil as somebody. Now, I use my husband's cereal spoon to stir my coffee in the morning. I am gross.
2. There are people living over my head. The first month it creeped me out, because when their door opens, it sounds like our door opening. And when their kid runs around upstairs? It sounds like aliens have landed and are trying to get in.

1 comment:

  1. It's not like they just sit at home being bored. The key is to make use of the time you have while you have it: reading good books, continuing to learn and grow, nurturing relationships and looking for ways to serve Christ through serving others. There's nothing boring about that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete