1) Select your tee.
2) Cut the holes off. including the neck and sleeve holes.
3) I wanted to add a little interest, so I sewed random lines down the tee. Like so:
4) Now, flip the right sides together and sew all the way around your tee. You should end up with a complete circle.
5) Cut the circle in half and flip the right sides together again. Sew closed, but leave a medium sized opening. It should end up looking like this, once you put it right side out again:
6) Sew the hole closed, making sure you just catch the very edge of the fabric.
7) Put the seam in the back and wear often.
Really easy. I want to try making another one that's a bigger circle, so I can double it up!
Also, I just bought this tee from Aéropostale. I think it'll look really nice with my newly sewn scarf!